Linen Tee, £18, Topshop | Faux Leather Jacket, HM, Similar Here | Maxi Skirt, £18, ASOS | Converse, £45, ASOS | Michael-Kors-A-Like, eBay
Friday, 28 February 2014
Sunday, 16 February 2014
Before this morning I was a Glossybox virgin but now I've come to the decision that I need surprise beauty goodies in my postbox every month. I'd heard a lot about Glossybox from other bloggers and when payday came around I decided that this was a better £10 spent than perhaps a night out or a Dominos! I was so surprised by the number of full size products in the box - I've attempted to total the RRPs and the contents are worth around £28, that's a massive £18 saved.
- Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer - Gorgeous smelling moisturising gel with mallow extract, vitamen E and wheatgerm oil. This is super shimmery and would look great over a tan for a night out, definitely not one for day time. RRP £15 for 250ml
- Maybelline Coloursens Nude Lipstick in Coffee Craze - Creamy lipstick with a buildable coverage and really light feeling on your lips, perfect for daywear. Coffee Craze is the perfect nude for me (See picture below)! RRP £6.99
- Ciate Nail Polish in Cocktail Dress - Perfect pinky red shade for Valentines Day with the cutest bow packaging. I applied one coat quickly before work and the coverage is amazing! RRP £9
- Eldora Dark Synthetic Eyelashes in B146 - I can't go on a night out without a pair of falsies, but I always struggle to find ones that look natural on me. These lovely handmade lashes come with their own glue and the B146 pair that I received are so fine and cut to different lenghts, that they look like the real deal! RRP £4.30
- Giovanni Ultra Sleek Samples - I received the Ultra Sleek Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave In Conditioning and Style Elixir in my box. I'm yet to try these but from the reviews online they seem to do their job, especially for thick hair. RRP £7.99 for 251ml.
|Maybelline - Coffee Craze|
Aside from the obvious samples, Glossybox also sends out a mini-mag each month which includes product reviews, competitions and interviews with beauty experts. If I've suddenly persueded you to purchase a Glossybox then check out their website here. I hope I didn't spoil anyone's surprise.
Thursday, 13 February 2014
Say what? This uniquely named Australian clothing website is my go-to shop of the moment. Discovered by my little sister she's warned me to keep this little discovery discreet, but it's just too good not to blog about. Although it is an Australian store their delivery charge to the UK is around £7 and supposedly arrives within a week - amazing for somewhere on the other side of the world. The global friendly site also allows users to switch between currencies and easily convert from AU$.
Australia are in the middle of their Summer at the minute so don't be surprised if you find yourself lusting over bright, floral pieces that thankfully work well for nights out. The Pepper Mayo store is full of everything from playsuits to cosy knits and they have plenty of accessories to feed unhealthy shoe and handbag obsessions. They also have a lovely jewellery collection that reminds me somewhat of Regal Rose. Here are a few of my favourite pieces...
Aside from the pieces pictured Pepper Mayo also stock Wildfox clothing and Lime Crime cosmetics - they may not be the most ideal shop to order these brands from but they're always there to tempt you. Be sure to check them out, I'll be next visiting them on pay day!
© The Beauty Drawer. All rights reserved.