This month's Glossybox is the Beauty Blossom edition and although it's only my second, I was a little disappointed during the big reveal! The idea behind 'Beauty Blossom' is to get us ready for Spring and allow us to update our makeup bags for the months ahead.
The products this month were quite small and compared to February's Glossybox the box looked a little bare! The total RRP value for this box totalled approximately £28 which is also the same as last month - maybe there's a theme going on here? Here's a list of what I received...
- Mitchell and Peach English Growers Body Cream - I found the packaging for this body cream to be plain and thought it would be quite cheap to buy because I hadn't heard of the brand name before, but oh was I wrong. The 40ml sample I received works out to be worth £8 and the full size product will set you back £36 for 180ml. Although this cream did leave my skin feeling softer I couldn't get past the smell - I found the smell quite masculine and heavy even though it's said to contain honey, organic cocoa and shea butter. Purely because of the smell and price I won't be purchasing this product!
- Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish in Chocolate Kiss 948 - I don't normally wear tinted lip balms because I prefer matte lipsticks and pencils, but I was curious to try this product. I was a bit disappointed with the brown shade I received as I don't find it to be that flattering on me, but they're available in 8 other colours. Bare Minimum and Perfect Plum are just two shades that I'd be interested in buying especially as they're only £4.49 each and are perfect for throwing into your handbag for lippy on the go. They smell of shea butter and contain SPF15 and Vitamin E to keep moisture locked in all day.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Mineral Shimmer Powder in Penny - I normally try to avoid loose eyeshadows because I find them to be quite messy but Bellapierre have provided an inner lid to act like a sieve which helps avoid nasty spills. On the other hand, I did find that the inner lid made it difficult for me to get powder out but I think this is because it's full and packed at the minute. I was very happy when I received Penny because I hardly ever stray from gold/brown eyeshadows but they also come in a vast amount of different shades. They're shimmer powders are also recommended by dermatologists which is good news for girls who have sensitive skin! RRP £12.99
- Juicy Couture Malibu Collection Eau de Toilette Samples - I used to wear Nina Ricci religiously until my bottle ran dry so I've been on the hunt for something new. The Juicy Couture Malibu collection screams summer and Glossybox describes it as the scent of 'sparkly fruit and sensuous blossom'. I can't bring myself to choose between the Juicy Couture or Couture La La version but they both smell devine! RRP £46.50 for 75ml
- Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot - I've had good experiences with Dove hair care in the past and I'll often use their body wash, so I was excited to try this. The shots retail at £1.49 which is an absolute bargain when it comes to giving you hair an intensive treatment. I regularly use heat on my hair and the ends are bleached and completely over processed, so this was exactly what I needed. I made sure to avoid the roots as they're prone to get oily and concentrated on my ends - the results were great and my hair felt and looked much better for it! I'll definitely be buying a few more of these.
L to R - Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Penny, Sleek Pout Polish in Chocolate Kiss, and Mitchell and Peach English Growers Body Cream.
Did you receive a Glossybox this month?